Condor Resources (CN) - This hit $0.64 not too long ago, but now I`ve set my sell price to Friday`s close which would be only a small profit.
Newcastle Minerals (NCM) - Hopefully I can get out at $0.08 and forget about this one.
Unitech Energy (URX) - When I sold off "early" not too long ago I should have left well enough alone. Put in an order to sell at $0.04 which in the grand scheme of thing will give me a little profit.
Victhom Human Bionics (VHB) -Proof of the dangers of listening to random tips on the internet. I want out. Hopefully I`ll lose less than half my investment on this piece of ----
Yangarra Resources (YGR) - Insider buying at up to $0.80 not too long ago, I had such high hopes. Set my sell price to get the next 5 cent surge.
The rest are "holds" and will still shoot for a 34% profit, or wait for a 5 cent surge (or 10 cent surge for stocks > $0.50) or a 10% surge, whatever is more.
If it wasn`t for February 22, this would have been a much better month - the problems in the Middle East giving investors an excuse to sell off. This should be a good time to buy into Canadian resource stocks, which should by and large be pretty safe....especially the oil stocks.